Monday, April 10, 2017

Coffee Art To Go

For those of you who didn't make it to the Singapore Art Book Fair 2017, here are a list of coffee art items from the fair that is up for grabs. Whenever you purchase these pieces, it just means giving more time for the artist to get creative.


Presenting La Kopi - published by Math Paper Press, 
this is my first sketchbook publication about this little red dot. 
Specifically coffee in Singapore.  
SGD 29.00



Puzzle  (A4 size)
SGD 20.00


phone covers 
(in collaboration with Society 6)
USD 35.00



Coffee Mug 11oz
(in collaboration with Society 6)



Metal travel mugs
(in collaboration with Society 6)
15oz at USD 24.00


Iced Jem Biscuits
 Free for visitors to my booth 41-B
(You won't miss the booth!)



8 comments:

  1. I likes your article as i like Coffee too... really good info thanks to share with us your information about coffee.....(Y).

    ReplyDelete
  2. how,? .. At the start of every new year, it's a chance for a new beginning. Whether you are starting a new fitness journey, personal growth journey, or health journey (I talked loads about resolutions when I shared my candied almonds recipe and best serger machine), the beginning of a year is a fresh start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These articles have got complete sense without confusing the readers. call for artists

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. read this post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.
    mold in coffee maker water reservoir

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Amazon's best single serve coffee maker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Dark roast coffee

    ReplyDelete