Sunday, July 6, 2014

Still Life

The summer workshops have begun!! So I guess it's officially SUMMER!! And this time around, I'm assisting Martinho for Still Life.

These are really addictive to do.  Once you know the technique, it's paint, paint, paint all the way. While working on a large 40cm x 50cm piece, here are some small studies for your viewing pleasure that I did during this past week. In the meantime, you can try to guess what the final piece is.  Hint: These images posted here will give you an idea of what I might be working on ;)

 
(My first ever still-life!!) 
Pomodoro e Aglio
10cm x 15cm, oil on canvas board


The Dragonfruit
20cm x 30cm, oil on canvas


Mooncakes
20cm x 30cm, oil on canvas


 Sticky Rice Dumplings/ Zongzi
20cm x 30cm, oil on canvas


Salmon Sushi
10cm x 15cm, oil on canvas board

No comments:

Post a Comment